Wednesday, June 20, 2007

This Is Why I Support Mitt Romney | Redstate

This Is Why I Support Mitt Romney Redstate:

"“I support Mitt Romney because he is different. He is a leader. He has a record
of real-world executive success. In the faces of a new generation of challenges,
he knows how to make America strong”"


I think that all serious candidates for president are different from the political class that they are a part of, otherwise they never would have gotten the drive and the people together to make a bid for the White House. I think they are of course all different from each other, in the ways that all people have difference in how they view the world and understand the world. At the same time, they are all the same Presidents and those who would be presidents, in that they strive for the highest seat in the land. They strive towards a goal and a vision that they have for America. I think the statement that you are voting for someone because they are different doesn't mean much in the end.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile