Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Ashley Tisdale: I Wish I Had More Curves | Usmagazine.com

Ashley Tisdale: I Wish I Had More Curves Usmagazine.com:

"With High School Musical 2 coming out on August 17 and the upcoming relaunch of
her album, Ashley Tisdale is a busy gal. But Usmagazine.com managed to catch up
with the singer at her 22nd birthday party at the Beachbody house hosted by
Silver Spoon in Malibu on July 31, where Tisdale told Us how she keeps her body
so toned and why she stays out of the Hollywood club scene. "


Staying out of the Hollywood scene is a good way to stay healthy, look at what it is doing to Britney. it is also a good way not to wreck your career as it is just getting started. I am not a fan of blondes, but she has a pretty smile, a little work and she could be the next Lindsay Lohan - in terms of being the new "IT" girl.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile