Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Why Couldn't He Just Screw A Stewardess In The Plane's Bathroom Like That Classy Ralph Fiennes?: Ed Harris Pitches A Hissy Fit At Heathrow - Defamer

Why Couldn't He Just Screw A Stewardess In The Plane's Bathroom Like That Classy Ralph Fiennes?: Ed Harris Pitches A Hissy Fit At Heathrow - Defamer:

"Like Snoop Dogg before him, actor Ed Harris is the latest American
celebrity to cause a ruckus at London's Heathrow Airport. While officials should
have rightly waived the actor through the sounding metal detectors on the
strength of his transcendent supporting work in The Hours alone, the actor's
mini-tantrum and the ensuing discovery of a knife in his pocket instead resulted
in Harris being taken into police custody and missing his flight to L.A. The
Mirror"


What do you mean I can't take a knife on the plane? Do you know who I am, I am Ed Harris, did you see my role in The Hours? Oh yeah, I guess that really isn't a strong point in my defense, he was a bit crazy.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile