Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Pregnant? | Pop Crunch

Lindsay Lohan Pregnant? Pop Crunch:

"Two time rehab loser Lindsay Lohan may be pregnant, friends of the ‘I Know Who
Killed Me’ actress tell OK! Lindsay has been romantically linked to British
badboy Calum Best as well as a married rehabber at the Promises Treatment Center
in Malibu where LiLo underwent her second bout of detox. The pregnancy scare is
the second for the twenty-one year old former Disney child star who enlisted the
help of pal in sneaking a home pregnancy test into a Miami hospital in January
2006."


This claim is no doubt complete bull, which won't stop it from flying around the internet. I hope for the sake of the unborn child, for Lindsay and for the peace of society as a whole that she is not with child. I will inform you if I am able to discover any truth to this rumor, until then I am going to assume that it is false.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile