Monday, August 20, 2007

SIZZLER: High School Musical 2 Ratings Success Makes Zac Efron The Hottest Starlet In Hollywood

SIZZLER: High School Musical 2 Ratings Success Makes Zac Efron The Hottest Starlet In Hollywood

The sequel to 2006’s surprise runaway hit High School Musical outscored the
previous ratings record holder, ESPN’s Monday Night Football game on Sept. 23,
2006, which averaged 16 million viewers.
The numbers for HSM2 also make it
the most-watched program on TV since the season finale of FOX’s hit drama House
on May 29 drew 17.26 million viewers, according to Nielsen Media Research.


Zac, is hot and young and with a hit movie under his belt has Hollywood in the palm of his hand. Is this young man the next Brad Pitt? I have not seen either of the movies, I am sure I will if I visit my sister, but as of now I can't say much about his acting. He has a young and handsome face and the looks that Hollywood and movie goers love.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile