Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Your Britney Is Crazy Update: Britney Will Kill You

A Socialite's Life: Your Britney Is Crazy Update: Britney Will Kill You

"They gotta have medication for this. Unless you're a Scientologist asshole,
you're allowed to take it to get some relief. New details have emerged about
Britney's throwdown in Vegas with one of the paps. It seems that she threatened
to kill him or hire someone to do it."


This puts me in one of those strange places where I find myself doing the strange thing of defending Britney. I am sure that if this statement were made, which is a big if since it took so long for it to leak to the press, it was not serious. If she honestly thought that her child was in danger, than it would be understandable that she would be upset. I really think we should give her a pass on this one, the whole situation sounds like it was upsetting for everyone.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile