Monday, September 10, 2007

Celebrity news and entertainment from In Touch Weekly

Celebrity news and entertainment from In Touch Weekly:

"The top-secret project that is Indiana Jones 4 gave fans a little teaser last
night when Shia LaBeouf spilled the beans on the title while presenting an award
at the MTV Video Music Awards. 'I've been sworn to secrecy by Steven Spielberg
and George Lucas to not tell you the title of the next Indiana Jones movie,'
said Shia. 'But I'm 21 now...' Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal
Skull is slated for a May 22, 2008 release and has a star-studded cast,
including Harrison Ford, Cate Blanchett and Shia. "


I loved the movie when I was a kid, but when I see pictures of Harrison and he looks like a grandpa, it doesn't make me excited to watch the new movie.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile