Sunday, May 27, 2007

X17 XCLUSIVE - Lindsay's Dad Talks To X17online (X17 Online)

X17 XCLUSIVE - Lindsay's Dad Talks To X17online (X17 Online)

Lindsay needs to find God, get better, clean house and start all over again
with the people who were there for her at the beginning: her family. Too many
people are around Lindsay for the wrong reasons. They want to see what they can
get from her instead of caring about Lindsay herself. I’m her father. I don’t
want anything from her but her love and to be her father first. I’m here for
Lindsay as a father and a father only.
And it’s about time that her mother
Dina stop building up the walls of division between myself and my
children—especially Lindsay. And if Dina really cares about out
children--especially Lindsay-- then she should do the right thing so we can both
be there as parents. Because what Lindsay needs are both parents. I wish Dina
would put things aside and act the way God wants us to: right the wrongs and
notcompound the wrongs.
I hope Lindsay finally gets the help that she needs.
I want her to know that her Daddy is here for her.


The only thing about this letter that I question, is if it may be true that he mother is a part of the problem. I think her mother doesn't want to confront her, afraid of losing the spot in the lime light. I think that Lindsay could probably learn a lot from her father right now.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile