Saturday, August 11, 2007

Drew Carey Injured on ‘TPIR’--Bumpshack.com

Drew Carey Injured on ‘TPIR’--Bumpshack.com:

"Sources on the set tell TMZ that today during rehearsals “Price’s” new host got
his arm caught in a game with some sort of rotating device. Wheel of misfortune!
Doesn’t sound serious though — we’re told Carey was well enough to make his
lunch appointment. When we contacted his managers, all we were told was “He’s
fine and everything’s OK.” They had no additional info."


Now that would have been worth watching.

When Carey was up for the show, I said that I thought he would make a great host. I am beginning to think I might have been wrong. I watched The Power of Ten, and it is the worst show ever, ok honestly "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?", is worse. I don't know if they show is really bad, it is bad, or if he did a bad job as host. At times he seemed very uncomfortable on the stage with the contestant.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile