Thursday, August 30, 2007

Nick Hogan Boasts of Speeding Exploits--Bumpshack.com

Nick Hogan Boasts of Speeding Exploits--Bumpshack.com:

"In my silver Viper, I was driving from Miami to Tampa. I got pulled over
going107 [mph] and the guy let me off. He’s like, “Hey, I know who you are, just
keepgoing, ya know. Dude, I got back on the road and two minutes later I get
pulledover going 113 [mph]. Another highway patrol from the same county said, “I
justheard on the radio that my buddy pulled you over and let you go. I’ma let
you gothis time. It’s your second warning. You get pulled over again, you’re
probablygoing to go to jail. Three minutes later, [I was] doing 123 [mph] in a
50 [mphzone]. The guy is like, “Hey, I just heard you got pulled over twice in
the last10 minutes. I got to write you a ticket."


These claims were made last month, but in respect of the recent accident to reflects that Nick Hogan just might be a dangerous driver.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile