Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Amanda Bynes Is the New Lindsay Lohan

I’m Not Obsessed: Amanda Bynes Is the New Lindsay Lohan

"Amanda Bynes is the new Lindsay Lohan…minus the whole rehab, unprofessional
thing. Alright, so they have absolutely nothing in common except for the fact
that I think Amanda resembles Lindsay in these pictures. I actually did a double
take when I first saw them because I thought somebody had accidentally labeled a
set of L.L. photos as Amanda Bynes. Is it just me, or do these two look alike
when they’re both wearing sunglasses?"


Ok so maybe Rumer isn't going to be the next Paris. I have seen a movie with Amanda Bynes in it and she is a good actress. If she is going to be the new Lindsay Lohan I hope she has learned for Lohan's mistakes, of course it would make my job funner if she hasn't.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile