Wednesday, July 18, 2007

CSI Actor Goes Ape Shit on Photographer

A Socialite's Life: CSI Actor Goes Ape Shit on Photographer

"Recently, one of TMZ's photographers got attacked by Gary Dourdan, star of
'CSI' just outside Hollywood nightclub, Hyde. Dressed in a full-on leather biker
ensemble, Dourdan grabbed the cameraman, throwing him to the pavement, while the
whole incident was caught on tape. Dourdan allegedly parked his Ducati
motorcycle just outside Hyde, and began yelling at the photog to 'get that
f**king camera out of my face!' At that point, the photographer shifted his
camera's aim toward the ground, but was still reportedly attacked by Dourdan,
despite the cries of other paparazzi urging Gary to stop slamming the man's head
to the pavement. "


I can see him putting out a Britney style letter to the photographer in the future. Yeah sorry about that onetime I beat your ass, I was trying for a part of a man who acts like a dick to photographer because he is on TV as a cop. Well you see this guy forgets that he isn't a cop in real life and he beats photographers and then chases them around town. I know I take my roles seriously and I am sorry that I let this one get out of control. Unfortunately I got the part. (I hope he gets some time in the clink for this behavior). I mean really Warrick, I love you man but you can't be a dick like that to people.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile