Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Celebrity News!: Britney Spears' Sex Toy Bodyguard - into GOSSIP.

Celebrity News!: Britney Spears' Sex Toy Bodyguard - into GOSSIP.:

"Britney Spears' bodyguard Daimon Shippen allegedly used to sell sex toys on the
internet, according to gossip website X17online."


Oh my god look at that, her body guard did sell sex toys on the internet (yeah I knew that when I made that last Britney post). The gay body guard, and the only reason I mention that is the rumors that she was ridding his pony, has a boy friend called Sam. While he says that he is tickled (tickled?) by all the attention he wants to focus on his job of taking care of Britney and the kids. I think that means that he is working on a reality show as we speak.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile