Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Best Week Ever » Blog Archive » SIZZLER: Britney Spears Becomes Her Own Publicist, Manager

Best Week Ever » Blog Archive » SIZZLER: Britney Spears Becomes Her Own Publicist, Manager:

"Hey guys, it’s me… Britney Spears. Just want to send out a quick press release
(that’s what this is) to let everyone know that I, Britney Spears, have decided
to take my career into my own hands and become my very own business manager and
publicist. It’s gonna be hard, and I’m sure I’ll have to learn how to do a lot
of new things (like counting real high and changing diapers), but I am ready for
the challenge."


There is a saying that a man who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client, I wonder what would be said about someone who is their own manager and publicist. This girl can't even remember to put on her underwear when she goes out on the town, I think this is the beginning out Britney Spears entering that magical place in the media that I call Neverland. It is named after Michael Jackson who has gone further into this land than anyone else. Next thing you know she will be hiring a body guard who used to sell sex toys over the internet.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile