Friday, August 24, 2007

Fidel Castro Dead (again)?

Fidel Castro Dead (again)?

Supposedly South Florida Police departments are calling in for reinforcements
before any official announcement is made.

Even Val Prieto made an announcement earlier. and then came back on saying that nothing is official yet.

Update 5:35 PM EST - Val at Babalu Blog is reporting that although no
announcements have been made several sources in different branches of the
government are verifying that the story is true. As soon as I get confirmation
(TV,Email,CNN) I will post it (if I am not too drunk)



Claims of confirmation from sources in the American government. I will continue to bring you information as I get it, this is not confirmed yet in my book.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile