Monday, August 6, 2007

Paris Hilton doesn't Like Random Guys Who Want To Date Her

Paris Hilton doesn't Like Random Guys Who Want To Date Her:

"“It’s hard to move, but there are too many people who know where I live. There’s 20 tour buses coming a day.”
“Random guys from all around the world just showing up and leaving things. I’m scared.”"

It is true that her house was turning into a destination. There was video on the internet of fans waiting outside her house to see her. She comes out and they run over, can we get a picture - please please please. Paris being the sweet person that she is took the pictures with them, even when she was running late. I am glad that I don't have to live that way, I can understand why she would want to move.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile