Monday, August 6, 2007

She Gives Me A Headache | Dlisted

She Gives Me A Headache Dlisted:

"I AM NOT getting any plastic surgery, iwas musing aloud with some private
thoughts, there is no need for me to have any surgeries other than an medical
emergency, i think i lost so much weight so fast that it affected my face , ive
put on 10 pounds ( thank you Sprinkles cupcakes wic h i must admit are
overrated) bad carbs and every ensure is 250 cALories, drinking 8 a day, tons of
antioxidents and good stuff plus carbs GOOD casrbs and its made my cheeks and
mouth not so sunken, maybe my goal weight was too much, at 510, i dunno it
seemed a very healthy weight according to my dr ande me, drsssssss, ihave about
5 doctors, eveythingf rom my opb gyn to my addiction dr to the best longevity dr
in probably the world, etc. this is in now way a response to alleged reports on
blogs an dibn tabloids that im 'too thin: National Enquirer put me on the cover
i was told put me on the cover saying i was 115-! id be in the hsopital at 115!
i do what is best for ME- not what people talk about no matter what i do im
going to bw wrong fat ugly too much surgery ( when ive actually had hardly any)
thesse accusations of things beyond my nose and mouth are simple bullshit, at
least i own it, wich noone else does , so maybe i make a bad celebrity- this is
not a 'blog' that silly passing word, this is a post."


What I learned from reading Courtney Love's letter.
1) She can't type
2) Is not getting plasitc surgery
3) She loves cupcakes
4) doesn't like the word blog
5) and she is crazy as ever.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile