1. When she met the CEO of the Guess fashion line, she wooed him by recounting
an encyclopaedic knowledge of company’s history.
2. Parlux Fragrances have described her as “a marketers’ dream” and estimated that by signing up her to endorse a perfume range they tripled the company’s value.
3. She got paid $1million to fly to Austria, wave at a crowd and tell them she loves
4. She's lucky. When footage of her having sex leaked onto the internet, propelling her into the headlines, the silver lining was it's timing.
5. She's lucky more than once. In the week she published a book ‘written’ by her famous dog Tinkerbell, the chihuahua went missing for a few days, putting the book into the media spotlight.
6. She knows which opportunities to decline.
7. She's lauded by other businesspeople.
8. How many other ‘dumb blondes’ have seen their book spend five weeks on the New York Times best-seller list?
9. She was reportedly recently offered $1 million by The Learning Annex to teach a 60-minute class on “How to Build Your Brand.”
10. She admits that she encourages people to believe she is dumb and “laughs all the way to the bank” as a result.
Paris is more of a business person than she is given credit for.