Friday, August 31, 2007

Tim Gunn Has A New Show But Screw That, Where's Project Runway?

A Socialite's Life: Tim Gunn Has A New Show But Screw That, Where's Project Runway?

"Here's Tim Gunn baring his choppers and looking a little tipsy. 'I love your
handbag so much that I'm going to chew on it, darling!' The tall elegant Park
Avenue lady that is Mr. Gunn has a new show that premieres Sept. 9 on Bravo.
It's called 'Tim Gunn's Guide to Style'. Who gives a shit? What's up with
'Project Runway'? I need 'Project Runway' like Amy Winehouse needs a rail to
blow"


I don't know about needing "Project Runway" more than I need to blow Amy Winehouse -oops, nevermind. What I do know about is that Tim Gun has an interesting style and I want to see his new show. I wonder if they will be showing it on the internet somewhere. Speaking of shows on the internet, I have not been watching "The Fashionista's" because I am upset with ITunes about a billing problem, also it was the last program I ran before my computer started to crash so I am paranoid. The other site that should be running the show has only had the first episode on it. Maybe I will download ITunes again, they did refund me for that billing error.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile