Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A Note from me....

I want to make a short note that I don't feel like I am giving you my loyal reads the high quality content that you deserve. I thought it might help to explain the end of the semester is coming up and I have been running night and day to get things done. I plan on providing a markedly better content level after this passes. I have been thinking about new information and new ways to share information. I really like the "Who is..." posts and I will do more of those, as well as more "Spin Zone" posts. I am thinking about doing reports on different countries to tell a little about thier history and their economic and polictical situation.

I hope you are enjoying this blog, and that you will continue to find its content to be informative and entertaining.

Dante

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile