Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Stern Will Not Fight for Custody If Birkhead's the Dad - TMZ.com

Stern Will Not Fight for Custody If Birkhead's the Dad - TMZ.com

Tomorrow is the big day where we find out once and for all who is the father of Anna Nicole's baby. I don't care myself if it is Howard K. Stern, or Larry Birkhead. I do hope that rumour that it may have been her sons baby isn't true though. I don't know that in the end it makes that much of a difference which one of these self-interested rich men are her father. To be fair, I actually believe that both men care about the girl. The court in The Bahamas is set to make the announcement at 2:30 pm, that is probably CST, which would be around 11:30 where I am. I will post any news I get as soon I get the chance.

1 comment:

raindrop said...

We've got to wait to know more about it...

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile