Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog: Britney Spears' New Cd Will Be Fun & Basic

Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog: Britney Spears' New Cd Will Be Fun & Basic:

"'It's fun, it's basic and there's nothing wrong with that. And if you don't
dance to it, I really don't know what you're listening to.

There was no,
'I need to let it all out'. She said she deals with that in another way. She
didn't let none of her personal life into what she was doing... She wanted to
stay away from being personal.

As far as her work ethic, I haven't seen
anybody come in like that. Boom, boom, boom, and get it done. So as an artist?
She's ready to go.'"


Details about Spears' new album are now coming out, I hope that this CD marks a good change in her life. I have not been a fan of her music in the past, but she has the potential to turn her life and her career around - hopefully she will.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile