Friday, May 11, 2007

LINDSAY'S HABIT - Pagesix - New York Post Online Edition

LINDSAY'S HABIT - Pagesix - New York Post Online Edition:

"As for life in front of the cameras, Lohan said, 'I get embarrassed
about the paparazzi if I'm in a chic restaurant, or when I was in the AA
meetings . . . I feel really disrespectful because those people are doing that
for themselves and it's no one else's business. But that was the only time it
was embarrassing. Other times, I obviously like it . . . I wouldn't ever want
them to not take my picture . . . I'd be worried. I'd be like 'Do people not
care for me?' ' "


Lohan is a little girl who loves the attention of the world as any little girl would. It seems to work out too, since a lot of people like to give her that attention.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile