Friday, May 4, 2007

Short Ends: Will Smith's Wife Confirms Rumors Of Katie Holmes' Freedom - Defamer

Short Ends: Will Smith's Wife Confirms Rumors Of Katie Holmes' Freedom - Defamer

I met Kate through Tom – I didn't know her before Tom. I think everybody has
this image: Poor little Kate, she doesn't have the strength to take care of
herself. People don't know that behind all that grace is a tiger. I've witnessed
it! I've had conversations with Kate personally where the tigress comes out of
her, that fight. source


Why didn't you come out and tell us sooner, let us put away all that gossipy talk about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.

On a serious note, are these people serious, does anyone think that PR campaigns in this manner work anymore?

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile