Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Virginia Tech: N.Y.U. Kid: "Hey, Mass Murder Was My Idea" - Gawker

Virginia Tech: N.Y.U. Kid: "Hey, Mass Murder Was My Idea" - Gawker:

"'How many Asian heroes have you seen? If you watch just a few minutes of television, Prison Break, Lost, and 24 all have Asian villains.' To Eng, the Virginia Tech shootings were a victory for Asians in America."

Kenneth Eng, who made a splash with a column in an Asian newspaper recently titled, "Why I hate Black People", is showing himself to be not only racist - but a media whore. In talks with The Village Voice, he takes credit for the idea of a mass killing, similar to what happened at Virgina Tech. I don't know what it worse, that he is saying this hateful stuff- or that anyone is paying attention to him. (Yes I know that means me too).

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile