Saturday, June 9, 2007

Bricks and Stones......may break my bones but names will never hurt me!: Does Nicole Richie think she's next?

Bricks and Stones......may break my bones but names will never hurt me!: Does Nicole Richie think she's next?:

"Paris Hilton's good buddy Nicole Richie told David Letterman during
a taping for his talk show on Wednesday that she's worried about landing in the
pokey, too.

'I'm just keeping my fingers crossed, and, you know, of
course, I'm scared also, but, you know, I'm willing to face whatever
consequences come my way, and I take responsibility for what I've done,' she
said."


I think what Nicole Richie did was far worse than blowing a .08 blood alcohol which is the limit for driving drunk and then mistakenly violating her probation. Richie drove the wrong way on the freeway high on drugs.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile