Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Belligerent Bear: Brandon Davis Kicked Out of Wedding - The Hollywood Gossip

Belligerent Bear: Brandon Davis Kicked Out of Wedding - The Hollywood Gossip:

"Now that he’s “shed a few pounds,” oil(y) heir Brandon Davis, a.k.a. “Greasy
Bear” is apparently having trouble holding his liquor. Or he’s just a jackass.
Or both.
Spies at the recent wedding reception of his older brother - Alexander - yes, there is yet another bear - snitched that Brandon Davis caused an uproar."


I know you are wondering why I am even posting about this nobody, and I wonder too. I think I can feel his pain though, I can imagine him crying into his beer - or whatever he is drinking."I used to be somebody, I used to be able to get into clubs, I used to be photographed scratching my balls on the beach, people used to think it was funny when I made fun of Lindsay Lohan, I used to be friends with Paris Hilton, and now I am nobody".

To be honest, I think that he hasn't changed, just we got bored of his greasy hair. Best of wishes to the couple by the way, and I hope that where ever they start their new life, they are happy.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile