Monday, July 9, 2007

Britney Spears Reveals New Man… And Hairstyle

I’m Not Obsessed: Britney Spears Reveals New Man… And Hairstyle

"Britney Spears’ new boyfriend, a recovering alcoholic, has gone public with
their romance, calling the pop superstar his “rock”. Real estate investor John
Sundahl claims he and the Toxic singer are an item after meeting at an
Alcoholics Anonymous meeting in Los Angeles. Sundahl tells the National Enquirer
he knows Spears is serious about the romance because she recently helped him
recover from bowel surgery. He says, “When I was in the hospital, she sat with
me and held my hand all night long. She even sang and hummed to me while I was
practically unconscious. “I love being around her. She’s a sweet, caring girl
and a good mom.” Sundahl claims Spears sought him out for counseling sessions
after leaving rehab at Promises in Malibu earlier this year (07), and then
started attending AA meetings he staged. The wealthy 38-year-old admits his
romance with Spears could scupper part of her estranged husband Kevin
Federline’s divorce battle - because the dancer/rapper’s legal team initially
subpoenaed Sundahl to testify against the pop star."


"Hello Rehab, yeah you might want to keep two beds open, maybe not next to each other either".

I give this fling six months, lets hope that it is less of a disaster than her relationship with KFed. In other words, lets hope that he doesn't knock her up.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile