Saturday, July 14, 2007

Celebrity gossip - see it our way | Elisha Cuthbert hit by a car, almost dies |

Celebrity gossip - see it our way Elisha Cuthbert hit by a car, almost dies :

"Cuthbert says,
“I almost got killed. We’re walking along the street and I’m an idiot because
the light turns green and a van screeches (to a halt). I walked past the van and
realized, ‘Oh my God, I’m in the middle of an intersection and they’ve got a green light and I
decided to cross.’ As soon as I pass the van, a Mercedes Benz is about to clip
me in the knees, and I’m like, ‘I’m about to die.’ “So all of a sudden you freeze and think to yourself, `Can I outrun it? No. Am I going to break my legs? Probably.’ And what do I do? This is so cool of me because you realize the kind of person you are. I leaped up onto the car and I bounced and I flew all the way across the intersection. And I land right on my butt in the middle of the intersection. ‘Am I dead? No I’m not dead. Do I have any bones broken? No. Purse still intact.’"



Sounds like someone needs to be reminded that they should look both ways before crossing the street, or they could just pay attention to the traffic signals. Maybe she will make a PSA about how to cross streets safely.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile