Thursday, July 12, 2007

Kelly Clarkson Is Still Miss Independent | POPSUGAR - Celebrity Gossip & News.

Kelly Clarkson Is Still Miss Independent POPSUGAR - Celebrity Gossip & News.:

"“They hated Miss Independent on my first album. It was No. 1 for six weeks,
then they got behind it. They hated Breakaway. The song I wrote that they hated
the most was Because of You. I fought and fought for it, it became successful
and they finally got behind it. I’m not complaining, I’ll just say no until I
get my way, and I did.”"


Her new album debuted at number 2, before dropping to number 3 this week. It seems that the trouble that she was having that had some predicting the end of her career were temporary and she is going on as strong as ever. Here she talks about how she had to fight for some of her best songs. I am glad that she fought for what she knew was right artistically. She is looking hot again too.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile