Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Corporate Moral Compasses: Barnes & Noble Draws The Sleaze-Lit Line At O.J.'s 'If I Did It'

Corporate Moral Compasses: Barnes & Noble Draws The Sleaze-Lit Line At O.J.'s 'If I Did It'

"Our buyers don't feel there will be enough of a demand to carry it in our
stores," Barnes & Noble spokeswoman Mary Ellen Keating told The Associated
Press on Tuesday.


If I saw it in a book store I would want to steal it, just because it would be morally acceptable to do so in my mind. If the store is going to be so morally sick, and the family is going to be so morally base, do they really have any ground to say it is wrong to steal. This isn't a book about a criminal case as have been produced before, this is a book about the crime itself, written by the person who is widely believed to have done it.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile