Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Brit’s Bodyguard Charged with Battery |

Brit’s Bodyguard Charged with Battery :

"TMZ has learned that Cesar Julio Camera has been charged with one count of
battery in connection with an altercation with a photographer last month. Brit
was exiting the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, when photog Andrew Deetz approached to
take photos and was knocked away by “CJ” Camera."


Just a note here, if I were the person that was running the photo agency of the person that got hit, I would do my best to see that this got dropped. Why? To create goodwill that could be used later, if my agency did something to disturb Britney. It isn't right that it happened, and I would hate it if it were me that got attacked. I would understand that there would be benefits to working with Britney and not against her.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile