Sunday, September 16, 2007

Gabby Babble: Lindsay Lohan is Quitting Hollwood?

Gabby Babble: Lindsay Lohan is Quitting Hollwood?:

""When we finally came face to face we just clung on to each other and did not
stop crying for at least half an hour. Lindsay said, ‘Daddy, I have done some
terrible things and been addicted to drugs but please believe me I will never do
drugs again’. She assured me she has given drugs up for good. And when I looked
into her eyes I 100% believed her. She said she does not want to live in
Hollywood as that is where this evil in her life happens. She said, ‘I hate
Hollywood and I don’t want to work there. I need a break and I am moving
away’.”"


There are two reasons to not believe this is true, at least reasons I don't believe it.

1) Is this is coming from her media whore father.

2) I just don't want to believe that our Lindsay would be leaving us. Take a break Lindsay, get well but don't forget your fans will be waiting for you. Moving won't change, getting new friends doesn't help, it you make friends with the same kind of people. They are every where.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile