Thursday, September 6, 2007

The Superficial - Jessica Simpson and Jenna Jameson should be friends

The Superficial - Jessica Simpson and Jenna Jameson should be friends:

"Jessica Simpson was spotted leaving the W Magazine New York Affair Party last
night looking like Jenna Jameson's goth sister. Did I miss a memo or something?
Is duck the new look these days? Because I've seen ducks. And I don't want to
have sex with ducks. Well maybe except for Marge. She's this plump little number
at the park and you should see the way she eats bread and flaps her wings. I
don't want to say 'hot', but, wait, what the hell am I talking about? She's a
duck. I'm firing my therapist."


Jenna looks more like Jessica's sister than Ashlee does. Jessica and her creepy father would like us to believe that she is different than Jenna, but if you saw Dukes of Hazard you know. They are both getting by, or trying to get by, based on their bodies.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile