Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Reese and Jake's Very Romantic Getaway Up North

Reese and Jake's Very Romantic Getaway Up North

Monday afternoon, just a few blocks away from Sugar HQ, Reese Witherspoon
and Jake Gyllenhaal shared a very romantic lunch at The Slanted Door in San
Francisco. By romantic, I mean our own eyewitnesses said they were making out
the whole time. How crazy would that be to run across them while having a quiet
lunch enjoying views of the bay? The two were on their way back from a weekend
up north in wine country where they stayed at The Carneros Inn.

These two make such a cute couple, I have my doubts that it can last long term. Then again I have had my doubts about Brad and Angelina and they are doing great.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile