Monday, December 3, 2007

» About Those Jennifer Love Hewitt Hawaii Bikini Pictures Bitten and Bound: The Not So Pretty Side of Hollywood

» About Those Jennifer Love Hewitt Hawaii Bikini Pictures Bitten and Bound: The Not So Pretty Side of Hollywood:

"This is the last time I will address this subject. I’ve sat by in silence
for a long time now about the way women’s bodies are constantly scrutinized. To
set the record straight, I’m not upset for me, but for all of the girls out
there that are struggling with their body image. A size 2 is not fat! Nor will
it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn’t make you beautiful. What I should be
doing is celebrating some of the best days of my life and my engagement to the
man of my dreams, instead of having to deal with photographers taking invasive
pictures from bad angles. I know what I look like, and so do my friends and
family. And like all women out there should, I love my body. To all girls with
butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini — put it on and stay strong.
Xoxo JLH"


My only doubt is that this really is the last time she will have to address the issue. But good job Jennifer. She may not be as hot as she was when we all knew what she did last summer, but she is still stunning.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile