Friday, December 14, 2007

CNN Digital Network tops Yahoo News - Lost Remote TV Blog

CNN Digital Network tops Yahoo News - Lost Remote TV Blog:

"According to a press release from TimeWarner, Nielsen Online is now ranking the
CNN Digital Network as the largest online news audience with 32.8 million unique
users. We’ve been following this closely since the metrics merger with the
Internet Broadcasting sites. That partnership put CNN slightly ahead of MSNBC,
but hadn’t put it at the top of the list until November. The press release also
says that “During November, the CNN Digital Network also retained its No. 1
position among all News and Information Category sites for total usage minutes
for the fourth month in a row, ranking ahead of Internet stalwarts Wikipedia and
the Weather Channel.”"


You want to know why this site is so cool. Let me tell you a story. One day is class, I was bored with the class - so I pulled out my laptop and got onto the Internet via the wifi network. I went to CNN, and instead of paying attention to my boring class, I watched a car chase live.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile