Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Huffington Thinks Olbermann Would Be A Good Fit for MTP

Huffington Thinks Olbermann Would Be A Good Fit for MTP

First of all, you know, my critique of Tim Russert was all about him as a journalist, not about him as a human being. So obviously, with his death, the focus has been on him as a father, a son, a Buffalo Bills supporter. But in terms of journalism, I think the need for the network will be to make sure that whoever succeeds him after Tom Brokaw's interregnum would challenge the conventional wisdom. I think that is they key. Challenging the conventional wisdom.



This reminds me of the famous quote, not all who mock their chains are free. I think that Olbermann goes against the conventional wisdom, but offers little of his own to replace it with.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile