Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Superficial - Hulk Hogan: God wants John Graziano in a coma to make him 'a better person'

The Superficial - Hulk Hogan: God wants John Graziano in a coma to make him 'a better person':


"KING: It is OK. This is hard. Who could ever imagine.
HOGAN: It is the
main focus is my son, my children and John Graziano. It has been a tough one,
Larry. You know, you said to me during the break, this is the second part of the
dance. So it is halftime and we're positive. We're moving forward.
KING: You
believe in god.
HOGAN: Yes, I do.
KING: Do you believe in the second
act? Do you believe in forgiveness?
HOGAN: Like I said, this is in God's
hand. Things happen for a reason. This is to make Nick a better person. In my
belief, this is to make John a better person. It is like I said before, you
know, it is god's will where we're at with this situation. I refuse to accept
any negativity, any nay sayers. I firmly believe there is a plan. It is god's
plan and god's will."


That might have not been the best thing to say, it doesn't make you sound very campassionate at all Hulk.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile