Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Angelina Jolie Might Not Barack the Vote | Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog

Angelina Jolie Might Not Barack the Vote Allie Is Wired - The Entertainment Blog:


"Angie has been having some deep political discussion with her latest
director Clint Eastwood. Eastwood is the director of Jolie’s latest film The
Changeling and also a huge Republican.
“Actually, we don’t disagree as much
as you’d think. I think people assume I’m a Democrat. But I’m registered
independent and I’m still undecided. So I’m looking at McCain as well as Obama.”"


I can see in the future, everyone will just vote the same way their favorite celebrity does. Well my favorite is Paris Hilton, so the country might be headed for trouble. Honestly though, this is just silly.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile