Friday, May 25, 2007

CelebNewsWire.com - Pam Anderson's Kids Learn About Mommy's Most Famous Film

CelebNewsWire.com - Pam Anderson's Kids Learn About Mommy's Most Famous Film:

"The sex tape. Actually I did tell them, I said: 'You know, when your dad
and I were first together we used to video tape everything. 'Everybody's naked,
hugging, kissing, all that good stuff and someone stole the tape.' And I
remember when we were watching the film and Dylan goes: 'You mean everybody has
seen this?' And I said: 'Yes.' "



This is something that had to happen at some point. It really makes you think that the choices you make effect more than just yourself. I am sure that the kids will be fine, it is just a sex tape, but it also makes me glad my mother isn't Pamela Anderson.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile