Monday, May 7, 2007

IDontLikeYouInThatWay.com

IDontLikeYouInThatWay.com:

"Wedged inside the loo with two friends, Lohan pulls a small bag of white powder
from her jeans pocket. She dips her finger in and shoves the substance up one
friend's nose before snorting some up her own. And this was filmed just 20 days
after she proudly emerged from therapy.'"


A story that I am sure our dear miss Lohan would like to die off seems to be gathering steam. If a story can break through the block that Paris Hilton has had on the news lately, you know it is strong. I don't know that many of the details, right now it is still bouncing around in the echo chamber of the blogs, and when I get some facts I will share them with you. I think you know I would rather be able to tell you this isn't true.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile