Thursday, May 31, 2007

I’m Not Obsessed

I’m Not Obsessed:

"Although his identity remains in question, one thing’s for sure: During a
romantic dinner at Santa Monica’s One Pico restaurant in the Shutters Hotel on
Saturday, he had the actress’s undivided attention.
At 8 p.m. the pair
slipped into the beachfront eatery with Aniston’s man gently rubbing her back as
they waited for a table. For the next three hours the duo talked by candlelight
over a bottle of San Pellegrino, leaning in close and, at one point, even
holding hands across the table. (Her rep had no comment on the dinner date.)"


This is good news, this means an end to the Jenn and Vince stories I hope and also an end to the Jenn and Brad stories. Though honestly I think that some tab will be running those stories forever. Honestly though, I hope that is really is a good relationship for her, she has had a hard couple years and deserves to be happy.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile