Thursday, May 31, 2007

WHAT I MISSED.net: Update: Nicole Richie Responds

WHAT I MISSED.net: Update: Nicole Richie Responds:

"'You know what, it (message) rhymes... Are we really going to take an
email that rhymes that seriously?'

'It's a private email... to my
friends, I was joking and I don't think there's anything wrong with it... I
think that it's funny. It's not like I went and posted it on some blog or
something; I didn't mean to make it public, and I have every right to say
whatever I want to my friends.'

'It's not that deep... I wanted to write
something that rhymes and that was funny. That's it... I do it for every single
holiday. I'm really confused as to why everyone is so shocked that I wrote a
joking email to my friends.' "


Like I said, it was a joke. The tabs are going to be hard pressed for news over the next couple weeks with Hilton and Lohan out of the picture. I think we will be seeing lots of these kinds of stories.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile