Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Orlando Bloom is desperate to start a family

Orlando Bloom is desperate to start a family:

"The ‘Lord Of The Rings’ actor, who’s currently single, desperately wants to
settle down and is on the look out for ‘Miss Right’."


The young actor says that he wants a normal life with a wife and some kids. He says his life has been so crazy lately, and he feels so lucky that he wants someone to share it with. It could be that the lucky person will be the one he shares his life with.

Bloom is an actor I actually have a good deal of respect for. In the movie Elizabethtown, with Kirsten Dunst (yes that is why I bought the movie) he does a good job. I find him to be a solid actor, and I mention Elizabethtown, because on a whole the movie was bad. When you are in movies like "Lord of The Rings" and the Pirate movies it is easy to be a star. I think true star power shines in bad movies.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile