Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Barbara Walters Explains Her Pass on the Paris Interview

A Socialite's Life: Barbara Walters Explains Her Pass on the Paris Interview

"'They wanted it. For them it was ratings. For me it was respect. I'm
fortunately at a point in my life where I can choose what I want, and this was
solely my decision. But I must tell you how classy ABC was. They didn't try to
force me or say they'd place it on 'Nightline,' or give it to someone else to do
or any of the things they could have done. They respected my decision and walked
away.'"


Yeah I don't buy it. I think I smell some sour grapes. Well who wanted to get all the ratings by interviewing that tart anyways. Who cares about bringing in more viewers by having that slut on the show. We never really cared about that bimbo anyways, we just talked about her and her phone calls because we were bored.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile