Monday, June 4, 2007

Bricks and Stones......may break my bones but names will never hurt me!: It Must Be The Glasses

Bricks and Stones......may break my bones but names will never hurt me!: It Must Be The Glasses:

"Paris was busted September 7, 2006 -- and around 5 months later, she had
already lost her driving privileges and was later arrested for violating her
probation for driving on the suspended license. Richie was busted for DUI on
December 11, 2006 -- and almost 6 months later, she is not only still driving
... but the California DMV hasn't even begun to take action against her ... [A
rep for the California DMV] said: 'I have no idea why Nicole still has her
license
.'"

The easy and in my view stupid answer to this is that Paris Hilton's stop involved Alcohol and Nicole Richie's did not - at least according to the reports filed.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile