Monday, June 4, 2007

A Socialite's Life

A Socialite's Life: Bruce Willis Sounds Like My Dad

"'If they bring a little group of guys over to the house to have a pool party or
whatever, I just say, 'Dude, what's your name?' and he says, 'Uh, Cinjun.' I
say, 'Cinjun, you're in charge. If anything happens to one of my daughters, I'm
coming to you first, and then I'm going to kill all your friends right in front
of you, and you'll be last.' Cinjun, if you're listening to this ...'"


You might think that Rumer Willis is one hot chick, but if you think you want to date the young lady you had better watch out for her father. Sure he only acts out those scenes in the movies where he is killing people, but that doesn't mean he can't do it for real. Maybe if he killed someone he would try and pull a Winona Ryder defense and say he was rehearsing for a movie role.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile