Thursday, June 28, 2007

celebrity nation: Paris gave interview the day she was released

celebrity nation: Paris gave interview the day she was released:

"Of her first sleepless nights in jail: 'I was basically in the fetal position,
basically in hysterics.'

Of fellow inmates: 'All of the inmates were
very supportive. There were girls next to me. We could talk through the vents
and they were just really sweet.'

On her medical condition: 'The doctors
were observing me while I was there. They explained to Sheriff Baca that they
thought I was having severe anxiety, panic attacks, claustrophobia.'

On
people who doubt she will change after her experience: 'They're wrong and they
don't know me. I'm a compassionate person. I have a big heart. I'm sincere, and
they'll see.'"


Details from her interview with People Magazine. Sounds like she is taking the high road. As much as Paris gets trashed by the media, she rarely ever talks bad about others.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile