Thursday, June 28, 2007

Celebrity News!: Dita Von Teese : Marilyn Manson Can't go Solo - into GOSSIP.

Celebrity News!: Dita Von Teese : Marilyn Manson Can't go Solo - into GOSSIP.:

"She told Britain's OK! magazine: 'It's quite typical of him to get into another
relationship so quickly. He is the kind of person who needs to be with someone
all the time so it doesn't surprise me. I've moved on.'

When Dita filed
for divorce earlier this year she cited Manson's 'inappropriate relationship'
with another woman as one reason for the split."


Just to be clear, god doesn't make people ugly, people make themselves ugly. No one does a better job of doing this than Marilyn. Now we find out he is an insecure loser as well. He is on the cover of Spin magazine right now, and when ever someone buys it at my work, I turn it over so I don't have to look at him. On a side note, Michael Jackson does a good job making himself ugly too.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile